HOW TO CLAIM YOUR ACCA INSURANCE BONUS
- Place an ACCA bet of 10 or more selections with each bet event on odds of 1.2 or greater and on the 1×2 market.
- If one bet selection spoils your ACCA bet, we will pay you a part of your expected winnings.
HERE’S THE PAY-OUT CALCULATION
- We will take out the bet selection that spoiled your ACCA bet by dividing your total expected winnings by the odds of the failed bet selection.
- We will then divide the remaining amount by ten (10), and subtract the staked amount.
- The resulting amount is the compensation that will be credited to your account
- For example, if your total expected winnings is GH₵1,500, and the odds of the only bet that you lost is 1.30, and your stake is GH₵10, this is how your compensation will be calculated: Your Compensation = ( ( GH₵1,500/1.30 ) /10 ) – GH₵10 = GH₵105